Time is money in the property world - we aim to give our clients concise, authoritative, commercial advice within the tight timeframes that their businesses demand.
Our property group has strong sectoral experience in the acquisition and disposal of retail and industrial portfolios, management of shopping centres, industrial estates and offices, financial restructuring, and acquisitions and disposals for corporate occupiers.
We also regularly act for the firm’s media and entertainment clients and other high-net-worth individuals on residential property transactions and disputes.
Our approach is highly commercial, and we get under the skin of every client we work with, whether they are developers, property financiers, high-net-worth individuals or public and private companies.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- Development site acquisitions
- Secured lending
- Financial restructuring and securitisation
- Portfolio management
- Acquisitions and sub-sales
- Auction sales and purchases
- Freehold acquisitions and disposals
- Leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Overage and option agreements
- Assignments and sub-lettings.
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Property disputes
- Enfranchisement claims
- Forfeiture and possession proceedings
They were incredibly understanding of our unique needs and collaborated in a very flexible way. I would describe the team as very approachable and capable – they took time to listen to our requirements and made recommendations accordingly.
Quality and the feeling you have the best people on your team.
They understand our business incredibly well and provide a range of specialists as needed.