Time is money in the property world - we aim to give our clients concise, authoritative, commercial advice within the tight timeframes that their businesses demand.
Our property group has strong sectoral experience in the acquisition and disposal of retail and industrial portfolios, management of shopping centres, industrial estates and offices, financial restructuring, and acquisitions and disposals for corporate occupiers.
We also regularly act for the firm’s media and entertainment clients and other high-net-worth individuals on residential property transactions and disputes.
Our approach is highly commercial, and we get under the skin of every client we work with, whether they are developers, property financiers, high-net-worth individuals or public and private companies.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- Development site acquisitions
- Secured lending
- Financial restructuring and securitisation
- Portfolio management
- Acquisitions and sub-sales
- Auction sales and purchases
- Freehold acquisitions and disposals
- Leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Overage and option agreements
- Assignments and sub-lettings.
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Property disputes
- Enfranchisement claims
- Forfeiture and possession proceedings
They are experts in their field, provide very focused and commercial advice and are responsive to tight deadlines.
They are great - we can rely on them to be responsive and do extremely high-quality work
They are very commercial, really understand our business and can apply the law practically in line with our business goals.