Our lawyers are excited to follow the development of new platforms, alternative delivery methods and disruptive business models.
Our digital and tech group is steeped in all things digital and advises both new and existing businesses, from established multi-national organisations to innovative start-ups, on how they can adapt to and make the most of the ever-changing technological landscape.
We are on top of all relevant regulatory developments, including in data protection, e-commerce, IP and privacy, and our deep and wide-ranging experience means we can offer practical, useful advice. We help clients manage their compliance risk and take full advantage of all the new business opportunities presented by our increasingly digital world.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Website and app development agreements
- Software development and licensing agreements
- Supplier contracts
- Data protection & privacy
- Digital distribution agreements
- NFTs and blockchain
- Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR)
- Cloud computing
- Mobile/online games and television
- Copyright infringement
- Ad-funded and branded content
- Domain name transfers and disputes
- User generated content
- CGI production agreements
- Creative commons
- DRM technology
- Music licensing
- Website terms & conditions
- IPTV production
They were incredibly understanding of our unique needs and collaborated in a very flexible way. I would describe the team as very approachable and capable – they took time to listen to our requirements and made recommendations accordingly.
Quality and the feeling you have the best people on your team.
They understand our business incredibly well and provide a range of specialists as needed.