Brands and content are often valuable assets and maintaining a robust protection program is key.
We take a 360-degree perspective on brands and the issues faced by their owners. In combination with our strong tactical expertise, this enables our clients to succeed in the face of adversity.
We are trusted advisors to many corporate and individual clients in connection with their UK and international trade mark portfolios.
Where rights are infringed, we help our clients take swift and decisive action, making full use of their IP where necessary. We have deep expertise in trade mark, passing off and copyright litigation, as well as in reputation protection. Our recent work has included infringement proceedings before the UK courts and the CJEU.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Trade mark clearance and investigation
- Trade mark applications
- Trade mark portfolio management
- Co-existence agreements, licences and assignments
- Strategic review, acquisition and due diligence
- Image rights (including privacy, data protection and false endorsement)
- Trade mark disputes, litigation and oppositions
- Trade mark prosecutions
- Passing off disputes and litigation
- Making full use of your IP (including copyright and design rights) to protect your brand
- Taking action over imposter/ impersonation websites and social media accounts
- Reputation protection advice and litigation, where necessary/ desirable
They are very commercial, really understand our business and can apply the law practically in line with our business goals.
Quality and the feeling you have the best people on your team.
Every lawyer I have worked with has been friendly, approachable and willing to listen.