1 in 2 of us will develop cancer at some point in our lives and 43% of all new cancer diagnoses affect those between the ages of 35 and 64. Employers increasingly are having to manage employees with cancer in the workplace.
This breakfast seminar, run jointly with Working with Cancer, will cover both the legal and practical issues of managing employees with cancer. This will include:
- What is cancer and how is it treated?
- The challenges of managing employees working with cancer
- Employers’ legal obligations including consideration of reasonable adjustments and phased returns
- Talking about cancer at work – what to say and when
- Supporting carers in the workplace
- Top tips for employers
The seminar is aimed at anyone involved with or responsible for recruitment and/or managing staff.
When: Thursday 28 June 2018
If you are interested in attending this free seminar please send your name, company name, position held and a contact email address to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.