Managing sickness absence is a key issue for employers.
In addition to the direct costs of absenteeism, managing staff absence can be a significant burden on management time, particularly if not done effectively. High levels of absence can also demotivate colleagues and directly impact on their health, client service levels, and productivity. In addition, if not dealt with properly, employers could be faced with employment tribunal claims.
In this seminar, we will look at ways employers can minimise the costs and risks associated with sickness absence through:
- Pro-active management of intermittent and long-term absence
- Effective and practical early intervention methods
- Managing disabled staff members
- Dealing with stress in the workplace
- Dismissing employees fairly, where appropriate
- Practical consideration of issues such as holiday during sickness absence and sickness during a disciplinary or performance procedure
This seminar is aimed at anyone involved with or responsible for recruiting and/or managing staff.
If you are interested in attending please send your name, company name, position held and a contact email address to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.